Interested in the public domain? Shall we chat?
We are firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not operate under traditional transactional (provider-consumer) workflows. We recognise the oddity of our core suggestion; a novelty which may cause strange feelings.
Our proposition reverses publishing: when we focus on the public domain we signify that publishing is about its frame—the public domain—not its essence—the ideas inside a book.
Let’s start by chatting. Are you, too, interested in challenging current copyright laws? Do you think we can build alternatives? What do you envision?
What kind of books would you write? What do you write?
Do you have a book for the public domain? Let’s publish together!
If you do already have an unpublished book, we can help you navigate processes needed to publish in the public domain. Email us at email@example.com with information such as:
- What your book is about (title and/or synopsis)
- How many words it contains
- Whether you have a cover design already
- How many copies you would like to print
- If you are interested in physical bookstore distribution in London or other cities