Letters from Prison
Society can be prison.
In this collection of essays the author reflects on the contemporary enslavement of individuals under the guise of school, the economy, and achievement. Children and young people, interpersonal problems and communities, and start- ups and the industry are the main themes with freedom guiding the final part as well as weaving itself throughout as a recurring motif.
Can we realise what freedom is if we lack it?
Among the main four parts, three interludes intersperse, each dedicated to the appreciation of a cultural artefact: an old song, a new film, and timeless chocolate.
- ISBN 978-1-7394500-0-7
- 72 pages
- 132 × 197 mm
- Publication date: 12 June 2023
- Language: English
- Sources: github.com/laniakeabooks/book-letters-from-prison
Table of Contents
- Part 1: On Persons of the Future
- Interlude I: Homage to Chocolate
- Part 2: All Problems are Interpersonal
- Interlude II: Atom Heart Mother
- Part 3: Rethinking the Industry
- Interlude III: Everything Everywhere
- Part 4: On Freedom
Begin reading »
Get paperback version.
Cost: £8.00 (book) + £8.50 (shipping).
Ships within 2 weeks from London, England.
Pay for digital version.
This book is available to read online for free. We encourage you to read it before deciding to pay for it.
Cost: £8.00 (pdf and epub digital files).
Download: pdf / epub